Road Transport Compliance

formfilling Nowadays professional driving requires multiple licences, certificates or training. Compliance applies both to the driver, to the vehicle itself and to the transport management team. Many licenses or certificates are issued for a limited period only (several years) and must be periodically renewed. Additionally, drivers may be required to operate various types of vehicles (rigid trucks, articulated, tankers, tippers), carrying different types of load(refrigerated foods, fuels, chemicals…). National and EU legislation on road haulage is designed to inspect currently 5% of the national fleet at the roadside. The professional driver must undergo continuous training to keep up to date with these regulations. In such a context, transport managers and fleet operators resort to external consultants, experts in the subject matter, to assist them in handling the formalities.
Based on its exhaustive experience in driver training, driver sourcing and legislation, Gencat can advise you in the following areas:
  • Driving Licences Validity and Categories
  • Certificate of Professional Competence: CPC Modules
  • Use of Recording Devices: analogue and digital tachographs (Digital Tachograph Driver Card), Operator Responsibilities
  • Health & Safety Training: Manual Handling, Safe Pass
  • Dangerous Goods Training: ADR HazChem (Packages, Tanks)
  • EU Rules on Driver Hours, Working Time, Rests and Breaks
  • Peripheral Licences: Forklift (Counterbalance, Reach & Power Pallet), Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP)
  • Commercial Vehicle Road Testing (CVRT)
  • Forms of Attestation (gaps in driving time records)
If you would like to avail of our consultancy services, please do not hesitate to contact us.